The service provided by the UTH TECHNICAL CENTER includes:
- Carrying out feasibility studies with regard to the processability of a wide variety of materials.
- Testing our process engineering solutions and determining the optimal process parameters.
- Preliminary tests of important criteria for production, such as start-up, shut-down and cleanability.
- Use of the various experimental machines (TRF, SF, DSE) with extensive equipment for the testing of various “on-site” applications.
– Fine straining solutions (inline/offline)
– Precise extrusion and high pressure applications
– Silicone compounding with the MDSE
– Polymer dosing
– TRP technology
- Testing the customer’s own materials and formulas with different procedures and configurations.
- Machines from the TECHNICAL CENTER can also be loaned to the customer for tests in inline production.
- Training of technical staff.